Unboxing my first Birchbox

This month Birchbox is coming to Spain!! From the moment I received the email announcing this big news, I just couldn't contain myself and wait until it arrives to my doorstep. 

If you were already subscribed to Joliebox (Spanish equivalent to Birchbox), you probably agree with me that its an amazing news for all of us beauty junkiens out there. Birchbox edition comes with a variety of international brands to try out!

If you are not familiar with Birchbox yet, Birchbox is a monthly subscription service for 13€/month that  allows you to try 4-5 deluxe samples from different brands like Benefit, Essie, La Roche-Posay, Macadamia Natural Oil, Rimmel and much more. So, this means that you can try and discover new brands without spending tons of money on full size products, which you may or may not like. 

I like to think about it as a monthly beauty surprise splurge :)
 
Sooo, after this long introduction, lets go and check it out!

Birchbox magazine with tips and tricks

Birchbox full of goodies

All products comes inside a little fabric bag

Sneak-peak

All products in this box
 
What's inside?

Beauty Protector - Protect and detangle (little red spray)
Blanc Cachemire -Crème de jour
Boots - Optiva Comforting Body Balm
Color Club nail polish - Reing in Spain
Modelco - Lip gloss
Pencil with Swarovski crystal in Aqua Marine - not beauty related but really nice treat.

I can't wait to try them all and share with you my thoughts about them. I must say this month they have impressed me with the variety of products. Hopefully following boxes will  continue with the same quality and introducing us to awesome brands.

Overall I am really happy with this month Birchbox as I think it is a great value for money.

Do you fancy your own little bag full of goodies? 

Click here and make it happen: http://birchbox.es/


... what was in the little green box?


Surprise second nail polish for your friend or you :)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig