Reign in Spain

Thank you Birchbox for this gift! This nail polish arrived in my last box and I must say it was a love at the first sight.
I am talking about Color Club nail polish in the shade Reign in Spain. This little gem is part of Wunderlast Collection inspired by international headquarters of Birchbox - Barcelona, London, New York and Paris.

2 coats daylight inside

I was lucky enough to get Reign in Spain  Reign, a pastelly bright coral (if it makes sense). It´s a thick formulation that is opaque in two coats and lasts about four to five days without chipping.

I must say that Reign in Spain will receive a lot of love from me in summer - I see it as my go to toe color. This amazing eye-catching color makes your skin look tanner even though you might still need some days at beach :)
The other shades in this collection are:
  •  London Calling -  a sunny green
  •  Pardon My French’s - a lavender shade
  •  Mod in Manhattan - a brilliant off-white
You can order the whole collection in the on-line store:

www.birchbox.es 12.50
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig