Birchbox #2

It is almost the end of the month and that means that my second Birchbox came to the mail box. 
If you want to read my comments on the very first Birchbox arriving to Spain check my blog post here.

If you are not familiar with Birchbox, it is a 13€ month subscription service where every month you get 4-5 samples from different brands, so far I am really pleased with the whole experience.  If you are like me that you like to try new stuff, this is a great way to discover new brands and new products. The best part is, if you end up liking the samples you can always purchase the full version, but if you don't like them you don't have to feel guilty spending your money on full size product which you are not going to use.

But without further ado, I am going to show what July's Birchbox brought me:
 







Products and their effects as stated in the description card which comes with every box (from left to right):

Germinal:
Germinal 3.0
Treatment in ampoules of new generation; hydrates, firm and brightens your skin.

Repavar: 
Lib Balm with SPF 20 
Perfect hydration for sun and outdoor exposure thanks to the properties of rose mosqueta.

Vichy.
Capital Soleil After Sun. 
After sun balm which hydrates your skin up to 8 hours.

D'Orleac: 
Correcting pencil. 
Under eyes bags concealer, erases the redness and small imperfections. Of smooth texture and practical application.

Dermeyes:
Serum Xtra.
Filled with vitamins and natural essential oils that provides hydration and antioxidant properties to your skin.

As the first box, this month Birchbox also came with little green surprise box. I was happy that they kept this little tradition :) 

Want to see what is in it? Let's have a look:
 


Twistband:
Headband
!Welcome to Summer! Just on time to show off your summer hair looks.

Biosilk:
Silk Therapy.
Thanks to the silk properties it seals the hair fiber, protects the color and avoids the freeze.

Overall, I think that Birchbox team did justice to the theme of "summer in the city". 

There are definitely products I am curious to try and some new brands I am not familiar with. On the other hand, I would prefer if the next box would bring more make up products as this was mainly why I subscribed to this service. I guess we will have to wait and see. Let me know if you would like to see reviews of some products. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig