Beach essentials

It's amazing how fast is summer moving. We are in the middle of August so we still have many sunny days to spend on the beach or beside a pool, so why not to talk about summer essentials, shall we?

 Protection for the face: 
  • Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense - I have been using this cream on daily basis and what I like the most is its light texture which doesn't break me out. The only down side of this product is that it is not water proof so you need to reapply it after every splash in the water, which we should do anyways to keep our skin fresh :)
  • eos lip balm with SPF 15 in Lemon Drop- We shouldn't forget about our lips. They are protected with very thin layer of skin which makes them more vulnerable to get burned. 
Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense & eos lip balm

Protection for the body:
  • Roc Soleil Protexion SPF 30 - Invisible dry oil which protects and prevents multiple of skin aging. I tend to use this oil mainly on my arms and chest where sun hits me the most. It has very light texture with an amazing smell.
  • NIVEA Protect & Bronze Sun Spray - I like to use this spray only on my legs to enhance the natural tan.  Nivea is a brand that reminds me to my childhood vacations, another reason why  it is essential in my beach bag

Roc Soleil Protexion SPF 30
 
NIVEA Protect & Bronze Sun Spray SPF 20
 
Protection for the hair:
  • WELLA Sun Protection Spray for normal to fine hair - Protects the color of your hair from sun and sea water and puts back the lost hydration. Moreover it smells like heaven. 
WELLA Sun Protection Spray for normal to fine hair
 Other must haves: 
  • Good pair of sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun.
  • Book or magazine: I am currently reading The Happiness Project from Gretchen Rubin (I am only on February but I really enjoy this book so far).

I hope this post gives you some inspiration for new products to try and enjoy the summer to its fullest while we still have some sun shines left.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig