Retail therapy

Last week I was in a need of some retail therapy and managed to acquire a few beauty additions to my collection. Not to feel so guilty about shopping even more products, I thought it might be fun to share with you what I picked up.

Calvin Klein in Black Shimmer and Pearl Pink
Calvin Klein in Black Shimmer and Pearl Pink

First, I purchased these two nail polishes from Calvin Klein. I chose Black Shimmer, a beautiful deep grey perfect for this season and Pearl Pink, a soft pink with a nice shimmer to it. I have never tried any nail polish from Calvin Klein so I am very excited to give them a test ride. The best part is that I got a really good deal on them at 3.49 each.

Neutrogena Nordic Berry body balm
Neutrogena Nordic Berry body balm

I just had to pick up another product from Nordic Berry body line from Neutrogena, which is my favorite line at the moment. The next product I am going to try is this rich and creamy Nourish Body Balm.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

I have read a lot of amazing reviews on this foundation and I finally decided to try it myself. I am talking about Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation which is described as a light moisturizing texture that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Sounds great to me. The shade I chose is 100 Ivory which was the lightest available.
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded

I love Maybelline Color Tattoo and when I saw "Barely Branded" I knew that I have to have it. It is a perfect nude color which is beautiful by it's own and/or makes a perfect base for powder eye shadows.

Elnet Satin Hair Spray L´Oreal
Elnet Satin Hair Spray L´Oreal
The last thing I bought is Elnet Satin Hair Spray from L'Oreal. Again another product I have heard amazing things about but never tried it, so it was a time.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig