Winter Lush Haul

Let's be honest, Lush at Christmas time is a irresistible place. I went there last week to treat myself to some of their festive limited editions and I wanted to share with you what I got. 

Even if you are not a big fan of Lush traditional scents, just give it a try during the holiday season and I promise that you won't be disappointed.

Pretty Christmas Lush



Bombardino

As I was sniffing each and every one of bath bombs, I discovered Bombardino which has one of the fresher smells. It reminds me of lemon and honey and I can not wait to use it in my bath and enjoy skin-softening cocoa butter and Sicilian lemon oil. Definitely one of my favorite scents.

The Melting Snowman

I also needed to stock on The Melting Snowman bath melt, which is one of my favorite Christmas bath editions. He looks exactly like little melting snowman (hence the name:)) and smells like almonds. He turns your water into rich silky bath and leaves your skin really soft.

Golden Wonder

Last but not least, I picked up Golden Wonder as a Christmas gift and I really like the idea of two presents in one (if you shake it, it sounds there is something inside). This one has a citrus smell and turns your water into green wonder full of tiny gold stars. 

Have you picked up something from Lush this season? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig