Christian Dior Crème de Rose: Worth the hype?

I finally cave in and bought the most hyped up lip balm out there. It seems like everybody has it, everybody loves it. But the real question is: is it really worth the hype? I have been using this little pink wonder for the past few weeks and these are my thoughts. 

Dior Créme de Rose
Crème de Rose

Created as a "sister" to famous Dior Crème Abricot, a cult nail care product, this lip balm combines rare and precious Damask Rose essential oil extract and anti-ageing complex of Shea Butter.

Dior Créme de Rose
Dior Créme de Rose

The packing has a nice design, a white flat pot with Christian Dior initials on top, giving it a bit of retro feel. It looks lovely on your night stand reminding you every night to give your lips some extra treat, but it is hard to keep on you during the day while keeping the application as hygienic as possible. 

I would say that squeeze out tube or lipstick form would be more convenient, but at the end beauty is not about being convenient.

Dior Créme de Rose
Pink wonder for your lips
Crème de Rose has very thick and creamy formula which gives your lips a nice rose hint. It also has a light rose smell, which I personally love, but I imagine that it might be strong for someone who doesn't like floral scents. As an added bonus it has SPF 10 and a plumping effect, but I don't see any results in that area.

Do I love it? 

Yes. I am officially admitting that I joined the club. I love it. It is the most luxurious lip balm ever. It is creamy and hydrating and smells amazing. I like to use it before I go to sleep and when I wake up I can still feel it on my lips. And let me tell you, they are super soft. It is really addictive feeling, and now I understand why is everybody raving about it.

It is expensive, I know. But if you like to treat yourself to something special I would definitely give it a try. And don't be surprise if you love it as well, I warned you:) 

You can pick it up at Sephora or buy it online here. 

Have you tried it? What are your thoughts?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ughhh, I NEED this. Funny enough, just posted about this being on my wish list!

    xo Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, you need to try it! Let me know what you think :)

      Delete

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig